- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup strawberry puree/ Jam/Jelly
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 3/4 cups SIFTED cake flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven 350 degrees (180 degrees celsius)
- Grease and flour two 9 inch round cake pans
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar and strawberry gelatin until light and fluffy (about 10mins)
- Beat in eggs- one at a time
- Combine sifted flour with other dry ingredients mixing in with a fork.
- Add vanilla extract to milk
- Mix in dry ingredients alternating with the milk.
- Using a wooden spoon fold in strawberry puree
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until sides of cake pull away from the pan.
Allow cake to cool about 10 minutes in pans before removing, place to cool further on a…
View original post 97 more words