It’s a MUST DO to provide a treat-filled welcome basket for out-of-town guests who are staying at hotels. Thankfully, we’ve come a long way from colored paper bag presentations of yesteryear! Today, more and more couples are filling colorful, patterned, re-useable tote bags or other classy baskets and containers with fantastic offerings. Here are some of the most popular items to place in Guest’s Welcome packages:
- Several Different Collections of Li-Lac Chocolates in pretty vellum bags or boxes are popular choices. Some ideas include Chocolate-Covered Pretzels, Caramels, Fudge Squares, French Creme Rolls, Solid Hearts, and Chocolate-Covered Ginger or Orange Peels.
- Several Bottles of Spring Water, with personalized labels
- Several Bottles of Iced Tea, Coffee or Soda, with personalized labels
- A Collection of Spa and Pampering Items, such as, bottles of scented lotions for both men and women
- A Gift Card for the Hotel, that can be used for Room Service…
View original post 233 more words